- Published: August 3, 2021
Cyberbit is disrupting the world of cybersecurity skills development with the global leading platform for cybersecurity simulation and skills management. We address a critical need: cybersecurity teams are not prepared for attacks. We address this with a hyper-realistic cyberattack simulator, combined with a state-of-the-art skill management platform. Information security leaders all over the world use Cyberbit to assess and maximize human readiness to cyberattacks, and receive real-time feedback on their team’s performance, by placing their teams in live-fire simulated exercises delivered through our scalable cloud-based platform.
To support our growth and to scale our pipeline we are seeking an experienced Director of Demand Generation to join our marketing team. You will lead our demand generation strategy, set up the best practices, infrastructure, and reporting, and increase the pipeline of qualified leads to our sales team, supporting our account-based approach.
As Demand Generation Manager you will be responsible for leading and executing Cyberbit’s demand generation strategy and driving sales qualified leads for our skills development platform. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, budgeting, and executing omnichannel campaigns across North America, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific. You will be tasked with increasing Cyberbit’s lead pipeline from top to bottom of the funnel, as well as defining and managing nurturing flows on our Marketo platform. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, manage an in-house Marketing Coordinator, and a team of SDRs. The position requires strategic vision and hands-on execution capabilities.
- Lead Cyberbit’s demand generation strategy, execution method, and KPI definition to increase pipeline across the entire funnel.
- Strategize and execute an account-based marketing approach.
- Leverage multiple channels search, social, email, SDR, syndication, and new channels you will suggest.
- Manage a team of SDRs.
- Collaborate with our partner marketing manager to execute marketing activities such as webinars.
- Create and improve KPI tracking and reporting across Marketo, SalesForce and additional products.
- Define and enforce Salesforce lead management best practices, aligning sales and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with content and product marketing to align content plan with the marketing funnel.
- Measure and improve nurturing programs in Marketo.
- Manage website production and roadmap including SEO optimization.
- 3 years of experience in B2B demand generation with proven results. Cybersecurity experience is an advantage.
- Experience in ABM
- Proven ability to create and drive a demand generation strategy in emerging market categories.
- Ability to execute hands-on as required.
- Experience in managing SDR teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to write basic copy.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation (Marketo and HubSpot – advantage).