Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced Program Manager to join our team!
If you are a highly skilled project manager experienced in solving complex project management challenges, with a proven track record in scaling R&D organization, a strong knowledge in orchestrating and synchronization of large project portfolios spanning across multiple squads and groups, and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - continue reading 🙂
What will you be doing?
As a Program manager, you will manage complex, cross departmental delivery projects, from inception to aftermarket. Set the right methodology for how projects need to be planned, delivered, rolled out, monitored and communicated.
Manage the lifecycle of our complex projects - Map stakeholders, Kickoff, set time frame & budget, scope, map risks, monitor progress, manage changes, escalate and communicate the progress of each project.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights constant optimization, ROI improvement and testing new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the Delivery teams and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- You’re verbal, with excellent communication skills
- You’re technical oriented
- You can work under pressure and manage a few projects in parallel
- Bachelor of Science in System Engineering, technical field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Projects Manager in a medium-large company, managed complex global R&D projects and worked with project management tools
- Proven ability to lead people toward execution, resolve conflicts. and make things happen
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- have a positive attitude, and empathy
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve