- Published: December 17, 2020
Our Computer vision team develops state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms to address the various perception tasks required for our autonomous drones, such as object detection and scene perception.
We use cutting-edge research machine-learning methods to develop deep learning algorithms that automatically analyze drones' data, such as thermal and 4K cameras.
We are looking for a strong Deep Learning Researcher to join our growing team.
The professional we are looking for should have a researcher state of mind, and an out of the box thinking, combined with the ability to deliver high quality results.
- Design Deep Learning model architecture
- Implement state-of-the-art computer vision papers in Python under TensorFlow
- Train and analyze DL models, conduct experiments, tune hyper perimeter
- Develop and bring models to production
- Mentor data collection team according to algorithm requirements
- M.Sc in Electrical / Software Engineering from leading universities, Ph.D. - an advantage.
- 3+ years experience developing computer vision algorithms, object detection & recognition
- Basic programming skills and object-oriented design experience - a must
- Experience in Python (OpenCV, C/C++ is an advantage)
- Experience with Deep Learning and Machine Learning algorithms (TensorFlow - an advantage)
- Experience in bringing Computer Vision algorithms to production - an advantage
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies and product delivery