As the Deal Desk Specialist at WalkMe, you will support the Sales organization in structuring deals, leveraging pricing strategy, quote management, facilitating contract reviews, and managing the overall quote to cash processes.
You will partner with the WalkMe Sales, Finance, Legal, and Operations teams on policy and processes to accelerate deal cycles and maximize revenue. The right person for this job is highly motivated, has a team player approach, and the ability to work across departments with disparate needs.
What will you actually be doing?
- Function as a trusted advisor for the sales organization to drive deal closure velocity, including being the one-stop resource responsible for understanding contract requirements and structure.
- Be a sales advocate and partner to internal organizations liaising with all organizations involved in the contract negotiation process.
- Review non-standard contract language to ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and operational policies.
- Maintain an agreed-upon Service level agreement (SLA) on deal turnaround times.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining policies and procedures related to the quote to cash cycle.
- Provide ongoing recommendations and lead improvements of the deal desk and company quote to cash policies.
- Deliver training to new sales hires on deal structuring and approval process.
- 2+ years working in either contracts, deal desk, sales, or sales operations
- Working Days - Monday - Friday
- Fluent in English - Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Experience using Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal business units
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills