Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Centrical puts the employee at the center of business success. With Centrical, employees succeed and grow, and businesses perform their best. Founded in 2013, Centrical serves a diverse client base comprised predominantly of global fortune 500 companies. Our platform is deployed worldwide and used by hundreds of thousands of employees. At Centrical, our people are driven by innovation and passionate about unlocking employee potential. Through a culture that’s encouraging, collaborative, and inclusive, we provide daily opportunities to excel. Centrical operates globally with offices in New York, London, Melbourne, Brazil and Israel.
We are looking for a DBA to join us!
- Manage and support databases in development and production.
- Monitoring and fixing performance problems.
- Provide on-call support for the production databases.
- 1-3 Years experience as MSSQL DBA
- Understanding of database design, schema and concepts.
- Good knowledge of Query Optimizer and Execution plan
- Experience in development with T-SQL. (Queries, Stored Procedures, Views)
- Experience with Backups, Restores, Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with Always-On Availability Group. (Advantage).
- Experience with ETL and Columnar Data Warehouse solutions such as Redshift. (Advantage).
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB. (Advantage)
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.