- Published: March 21, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
Solaredge is looking for an Infrastructure and Applicative DBA to work with the company development departments.
You will support production databases with Billions of records and TBs of data.
You will work mainly on MYSQL and some MSSQL servers, focusing on performance and scalability.
You will collaborate with production support teams world widely on a daily basis.
You will take part in new projects involving MongoDB & ElasticSearch.
You will take a significant part in the software design and implementation of the new projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with MYSQL Databases on all aspects – from installation, maintenance, development and performance tuning
- Experience with MYSQL advanced topics like Replicas, Deadlocks, Partitioning, connectivity and File system
- Experience with MSSQL Databases installations, maintenance, development and performance tuning
- Experience with MongoDB & ElasticSearch - installation, maintenance, development
- Affinity for best practices and optimal structures.
- Excellent human and relations skills.
- Excellent English
- Network & Security understanding
- Experience as DBA serving several departments.
- Experience with BI tools & Data Warehousing
- Experience with BigData tools
- Experience as a DevOps