- Published: December 10, 2021
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
You will be part of a leading operations team which is responsible for Riskified’s customers’ performance, quick problem-solving and online fraud prevention in real time. You will take a major part in research and investigation of new online-fraud trends, in a super-dynamic environment, and therefore stand at the forefront of Riskified’s work. You’ll be leveraging your analytical skills and knowledge of our product to provide meaningful insights to our enterprise merchants, including direct interaction with customers. You'll have clients yourself and also be managing a team of analysts.
What You'll Be Doing
- tools in a highly technical environment
- Share deep analysis conclusions and sophisticated technical methods in a clear manner with both technical and business audiences
- Work with Account Managers, meet with clients, and deliver analytic insights for business questions
- Define and execute end-to-end technical solutions for fraud-prevention problems
- Provide technical mentoring for team members
- Collaborate with various teams within Riskified to enhance processes and meet customers’ needs
- Master the online fraud-prevention domain through hands-on analysis of live data
- 2 years of experience in managing a team
- Bachelor's or Master's degree - preferably in a highly-quantitative field (i.e. mathematics, statistics, computer science, natural sciences) - Advantage
- Expert in SQL
- 2+ years of hands-on analytical experience with R/Python
- Experience in a client facing role - Advantage
- Great communication skills
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!