Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers
The successful Data Engineer will create new data solutions while supporting and enhancing the existing ones. You'll design, develop and implement business requirements into actionable insights that will serve multiple stakeholders in the organization.
This position offers an opportunity to build insightful data solutions in a rich data environment over big data technologies. Create real value from data and communicate it to the different stakeholders. Manage a data structure & model, which supports and reflects the actual business model. Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis. Design, build and test end-to-end Data models, Data flows, and data enrichment processes. Become a focal point for all data-related matters in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science/Information systems-related field required.
- 5+ years experience as a software Engineer / Data Engineer in a Big Data environment.
- Scripting capabilities with Python.
- Highly skilled with SQL.
- Experience transforming data into visual insights and building dashboards in a BI platform (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, etc.)
- Great analysis abilities, energetic and fast learning with "make it happen" approach.
- Experience with Snowflake - big advantage
- Experience with Airflow (or another open-source data pipeline) - a big advantage
- Experience with CI/CD processes in Jenkins - advantage
- Databricks, Kafka, Spark, Ansible, Docker - advantage