Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
We support farmers by providing real-time actionable information to help them manage their herds. It provides pet owners with smart devices and data that give them a better understanding of their pets’ activity and health needs, enriching relationships. It helps conservationists safeguard natural environments and wildlife.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies, and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance procedures, we're always inventing new ways to look after the health and well-being of animals. Our decades of experience keep us ahead of the curve by leveraging advanced Technological Solutions from enhancing the precious bond between people and their pets, to advancing animal healthcare and wildlife preservation.
As a data scientist you will help us discover insights from the vast amounts of data our systems collect.
In this role, you will utilize data mining techniques, perform statistical analyses, and will be building prediction models for the purpose of surfacing insights related to livestock and companion animal behavior.
We are looking for a highly analytical person, proficient in data analysis, mathematics, and statistics.
You will be working closely with our animal research scientists to gain a better understanding of the animals we monitor.
· Perform data mining over our large cloud data bases
· Run statistical analyses of running experiments
· Build prediction models
· B.Sc. or higher in biomedicine, statistics, applied mathematics, computer science or related discipline
· 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
· Experience as a python developer
· Proficient applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
· Strong Theoretical knowledge of Collaborative Filtering, k-Means, Spectral clustering
· Linear-Algebra - a must (LS, PCA, SVD)
· Experience with SQL
· Strong programming skills
· Team player
· Experience with integration of your solution to a production environment
· Familiarity with Snowflake