As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for ...
Payoneer is expending its data science team and looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and happy data scientist to join and support its effort.
What’s the job?
- Lead end-to-end big-data ML projects. (from data extraction through model validation & A/B testing to model deploying)
- Discovering and translating business challenges into data-pipelines and model framework.
- Deliver fast while continually adjusting models according to a real-time feedback.
- Work closely with Data-Analytics, Data-Engineering and BI teams
- Convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all stakeholder levels
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant hands-on experience as a Data scientist / Machine learning expert
- BSc or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)
- An all-around data scientist: strong statistics background, experience in experimentation, data visualization, machine learning algorithms, optimization and big data
- Experience with Deep Learning (image processing) algorithms
- Experience with Python (R is a bonus)
- Proven experience working with large data-sets and distributed computing ecosystems (i.e.: Hadoop and Spark)
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Being able to train elementary machine learning models, to select the right tool or the right task and to judge when a model is good enough for a particular purpose
- Excellent communication skills
Not a must but a great advantage
- MSc or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience solving real problems using machine learning techniques and with statistical rigor
Prior practical experience with the elementary machine learning models such as logistic regression and random forests
- Strong experience in building and deploying ML algorithms in a production environment
- Hands-on experience with industry standard ML libraries such as: sklearn, ML, MLlib
- Hands-on experience with industry standard DL frameworks such as: Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Demonstrated abilities writing code in Python
- Experience working in both Windows and Linux environments
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.