As fast as cybercriminals change, we are changing too.
BioCatch is a dynamic startup that takes an innovative approach to combating fraud by unlocking the power of behavior. The market leader in behavioral biometrics, BioCatch’s proprietary technology analyzes physical and cognitive digital behavior to distinguish between genuine users and criminals to detect fraud and identity theft and to improve customer experience.
With over a decade of analyzing data, over 60 patents and unparalleled experience, BioCatch continues to innovate to solve tomorrow’s problems. Leading financial institutions around the globe use BioCatch to more effectively fight fraud, drive digital transformation and accelerate business growth. With employees in 19 countries and over 50 customers on 5 continents, BioCatch’s reach expands around the world.
Come work with intensely curious people who are dedicated to innovation, growth, and protecting customers against cybercrime and fraud!
- Research into different types of data for the extraction of features to be implemented within the product.
- Utilize statistical, machine-learning or other mathematical methodologies for the generation of specific models or analysis of data.
- Process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Work with internal and external teams to identify issues and offer data-driven solutions.
- 4+ years prior experience as a Data Scientist- Must
- Good scripting and programming skills in Python - Must
- Proficiency in using SQL query language - Must
- Knowledge in Spark - An advantage
- Experience working with and understanding of ML algorithms
- Advanced knowledge of statistics - ability to analyze data identify phenomena of interest and draw conclusions.