An independent and analytically minded developer who is enthusiastic about data. You’re able to lead processes with an organized and detail-oriented vision. You understand how to translate information into what the business needs by delivering the best solution. You’re driven to help us reach our goals to create clean and structured analysis process. You’re curious, investigative, persistent and creative, with very strong technical skills. You proactively learn new technologies and succeed on your own. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments and enjoy this challenge. You value flexibility in order to prioritize your personal life without giving up on the technical challenge that drives you to love your career. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and deliver results on time. You have very fluent English (both written and spoken) to communicate with a team of internationals, to give your opinion and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
The Data Science group, comprised of Data Engineers and Data Scientists. We are focused on anti money laundering (AML) and fraud detection for our partner in the US, Cross River Bank, using SAS and ML models we develop on our own. We deal with large amounts of data, focused on data quality and validation in order to support business decisions.
- Be responsible for the entire algorithmic lifecycle: data analytics, implementing monitoring and maintaining algorithms in a production environment
- Research and develop state-of-the-art techniques in the field of ML
- Propose solutions and strategies to overcome business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and development teams
- Analyze large amounts of data in order to extract significant insights
Work from home (office in Jerusalem)
- Academic background in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other relevant fields
- At least 5 years of data science experience
- In-depth experience in AML and fraud detection
- In-depth, hands on code experience with SAS
- In-depth, hands-on experience with SQL and statistical software packages
- Work experience with an emphasis on quantitative research methods (mathematics, computer science, statistics, economics or related fields)
- Experience in translating analysis results into business recommendations and business questions into an analytical framework
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Very strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English to be able to work hand-in-hand and communicate with the team in the US
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of Hadoop or Big data
- Management experience
Why join us?
- We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and growth. Our team is the backbone of our company, and we are proud to boast an employee-centric and family-oriented culture. We set aside thousands of shekels for a personal growth plan per employee per year. We have a Net Promoter Score of 9.35, with virtually zero turnover.
- We promote a work from home culture with people located all over the country, which allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe giving this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible. We have an office located in Jerusalem that is open to whomever wants to come in, but it's not mandatory (several people only come to the office once a month).
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Ongoing monthly knowledge sharing, training and career growth opportunities.
- We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.