- Published: May 12, 2021
We are looking for the next Data Scientist to join our growing team, someone who thrives working in a dynamic and fast-moving Startup! Our customers come from a wide range of industries, populating our datasets with extraordinary amounts of rich data. Your mission will be end-to-end, from understanding the structure and relationships in the data, through exploratory data analysis and feature engineering, to training machine learning models, deploying to production and monitoring their performance.
The ideal candidate has excellent hands-on experience and can pinpoint problems and solve them independently and professionally.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics
- 3+ years of data science experience
- Excellent coding skills and strong knowledge of Python
- Data-oriented thinker
- Ability to work independently on large projects and get things done
- Experience working with marketing data - big advantage
- Being fun to work with is a massive advantage 🙂
* Tools of the trade - Python, git, pandas, AWS/GCP, SQL, Bash, Scikit-Learn