- Published: April 1, 2021
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
You will be the owner of all Blue White Robotics’ Data!
Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Automate scoring using machine learning techniques.
- Building recommendation systems.
- Improving and extending the features used by our existing classifier.
- Developing internal A/B testing procedure.
- Building system for automated fraud detection.
- At least 4 years of experience at a similar role.
- Relevant degree.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision as a sole contributor.
- Ability to build things from scratch.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.