- Published: February 23, 2021
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Data Scientist group.
We are looking for a person who can take full responsibility and lead a project from the idea of production in our group.
Our working model combines remote work and office time
How your day to day will look like?
- Work in a team of 6 Data Scientists.
- Solve business problems and integrate solutions into productions.
- Research new predictive models and maintenance and improve existing algorithms.
- Collaborate with other teams.
- 3+ years of experience working with predictive and probabilistic models.
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills.
- Solid experience and skill in quantitative programming including strong proficiency in R or Python.
- Excellent quantitative problem-solving skills.
- An excellent foundation of quantitative theory coupled with an ability to build real-world models and analytical tools.
- Driven, organized, and able to work on independent research and real- world problem solving with efficiency and accuracy.
- Curiosity and a desire to continue learning new processes and technologies.
- B.A / B.Sc. / M.Sc. / PhD. in Statistics, macroeconomics, Physics, mathematics or equivalent.
- Experience in FinTech, Algo Trade – a big advantage.