- Published: November 8, 2020
BeyondMinds is looking for an enthusiastic Data Scientist to join our research team. As a Data Scientist, you will tackle various enterprise challenges desperate for some AI treatment and be the first to formulate them into optimizable solutions. You will also have a chance to boost your skills around Computer-Vision, NLP and Speech, working closely with some of the brightest minds of these fields.
What You'll Be Doing
- Solve various problems and make an impact across unlimited industries and domains (Fraud Detection, Cyber Security, Insurance, Predictive maintenance, Energy Optimization, and more.).
- Deliver business value by translating complex data into meaningful insights.
- Work directly with some of the brightest minds in AI and Engineering.
- Apply your scientific knowledge to analyze and collect data, identify problems, devise solutions and construct methodologies.
- Develop machine learning and deep learning models for time series and tabular data.
- Participate in the cutting edge research in different fields in AI and will publish research papers in prestigious conferences.
- M.Sc. in computer science, electrical engineering, or related areas from a top university. PhDs in these fields are very welcome.
- 3-5 years industrial experience in data science and machine learning. Proven experience in handling end-to-end data science projects and presenting the findings and insights.
- Proven experience in translating business challenges into data pipelines & model framework Experience with Machine Learning techniques.
- Proficiency with SQL, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, databases, visualization tools, quantitative analysis and statistics
- Experience with Relevant Python Libraries (SKlearn, Pandas, Pytorch, XGBoost, etc.).
- Proven experience leading big data-driven projects from definition to execution: defining metrics, experiment design, communicating actionable insights.
- Advantage: Experience with typical deep learning applications (Computer-Vision / NLP / Speech).