- Published: September 8, 2020
- Build new algorithms for detecting harmful activity, violent extremism online
- Improve the accuracy of existing algorithms
- Take active part in production implementation
- Collaborate with product managers and intelligence analysts
- Take active part in designing the company’s Data Science vision
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud, inspire your team to do the same
- Spark, Kubernetes, Python, Airflow, AWS/GCS
- Deep Learning, NLP, Image Processing, Recommendation systems etc
- More than 3 years of experience as a data scientist
- Proficiency in at least on of recommendation or prediction systems, NLP, image recognition,
- Proven record in developing ML algorithms from POC phase to production implementation.
- Experience of Big Data and cloud ecosystems (MapReduce/Spark/Hive, AWS/GCP/AZURE) – Advantage
- Self learner, independent, delivery oriented, team player with great communication skills.
- M.Sc. in CS/EE/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics or equivalent industry experience