At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us on our journey?
We are looking for a talented Data Science Team Leader to join the Information Systems team. As a Data Science Team Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing activities throughout the data practice, managing and mentoring a staff of data scientists, planning projects, building analytics models and driving the team roadmap.
As a Data Science Team Leader at JFrog you will…
- Overseeing the data scientists' team.
- Responsible for the conception, planning, and prioritizing of data projects, and research efforts.
- Work with experts to identify opportunities for leveraging data to deliver insights and actionable predictions of customer behavior and operations performance.
- Building analytic systems and predictive models as well as experimenting with new models and techniques.
- Collaborate with data and software engineers to enable the deployment of sciences and technologies that will scale across the company’s ecosystem.
- Interpret and analyze data problems and guarantee data quality and integrity.
- Ensure that data projects align with organizational goals.
- Responsible for the data science professional development and training in the use of modern data science tools.
To be a Data Science Team Leader at Jfrog you need…
- Proven ability to apply modeling and analytical skills to real-world problems.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.)
- Solid programming skills with knowledge of Python, SQL, R, or other data-extraction and analysis tools and programming languages
- Excellent research and analysis capabilities. Ability to absorb a lot of data, analyze it and draw simple conclusions out of it
- Presentation skills to clearly present outcomes to management at all levels.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities quickly.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Advanced Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, or similar field