Lightricks is a pioneer in creativity tools that inspire people to craft visual content and share the world through their eyes with friends, family and followers. Our suite of content creation apps has over 500 million downloads worldwide and won numerous prestigious awards —including Apple's App of the Year, the Apple Design Award and both Apple’s and Google Play’s Best of the Year. Lightricks is a data driven company, and thus the Data Science group has a big impact on decision making.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist to join our Data Science team! As a data scientist, you will work with some of the greatest minds in product and marketing on our award-winning apps, help them find meaningful insights and actions to increase performance in both short and long term.
Using Machine Learning and Statistical tools, you will find some treasures and needle moving insights in our data, build predictive and explanatory models, design and analyse AB test experiments, be involved in decision making of apps and affect millions of users.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid of diving into new areas and challenges, thinks outside the box, that knows how to take a business challenge and turn it into a machine learning challenge, and vice versa. If you ever worked with a product - that’s even better!
- Work with several stakeholders on a daily basis including Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, developers, BI analysts and more.
- Design a roadmap for apps from a data science perspective, that raises insights and action items for the product team.
- Build ML and statistical models based on usage data to predict different KPIs. For example, subscription and churn prediction models.
- Design and analysis of AB tests.
- Understand our users from the data (for example, using clustering) and find potential growth opportunities.
- Develop causal inference models to analyse marketing efforts.
- 5+ years of experience as a data scientist in the industry, B2C experience is an advantage.
- MSc or PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- Proficiency in R or Python, hands on experience with SQL (BigQuery, Redash).
- Business oriented with a proven record of leveraging business decisions by data-driven scientific research.
- High communication skills, ability to clearly formulate problems, approaches to solutions, and results (even to non scientists).
- Own end-to-end projects that solve complex business problems.
- Knowledge and experience in ML tools and Statistical models.