Our data science team is responsible for the algorithmic core of ironSource offering, maximizing business value and accelerating the company's growth.
As part of the product team, you will manage some of the data science products - ML & DL based recommendation system algorithms.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Product Manager to join our team.
A strong candidate will have a strong business sense of the ad-tech industry.
- End to end product ownership in terms of roadmap, product requirements, release planning and backlog management of all product aspects - from data collection to data analysis.
- Conduct a close relationship with the business teams to closely understand the needs and chalenges, and translate it into concrete action items for the data science team to enhance our products.
- Lead and motivate a cross functional team of data scientists, engineers and other cross-functional representatives, and maintain team health.
- Acting as a focal point across the company, working with the business teams, account management and customer support to assure best market fit and drive business results and product growth.
- Identify significant opportunities, and drive product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Monitor progress of initiatives through the product development life cycle, identifying risks and opportunities and keeping stakeholders informed.
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Previous experience in data science
- Strong analytical and technical knowledge in product usability
- Strategic thinker, with drive for making an impact and customer satisfaction
- Experience working in an agile development environment and development teams.
- Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills and a problem-solver mindset,
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. Great in working in cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/Engineering or relevant technical experience.
- Experience with the mobile ad tech industry