Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
Playtika is looking for a Data Product Manager to join the Data division.
The Data division is responsible for developing the Playtika Data Platform to manage all Playtika’s studios' data. The platform utilizes cutting-edge technology for data movement, data management, and data visualization. These tools ensure high-quality of data to support the decision-making process and reduce the time to market new features.
We are looking for data product managers with experience, an innovative mindset, a proactive, and an end-to-end product approach.
Organization. Playtika within used is data how of lifecycle full the oversees will you sitionpo this In the Facilitate related.-data anything of implementation and governance, strategy, defining for Responsible be will you manage product data As divisions. all stakeholders impacted all between conversations build and technology research development, platform drive analytics, business define to responsible. Learning AI/Machine for infrastructure
- Translating the requirements of large data initiatives into smaller, actionable pieces
- Define roadmap, prioritize the backlog, and handle development
- Work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, AI, BI/BA, etc.) to create and evaluate data needs
- Conduct market assessments, map out data personas, and do user interviews
- Own the definition, specification, and delivery (along with technical teams) of data management platform components
- Ensure that the product meets the specified requirements and creates success metrics
- Lead discovery work around MVP for any new data intelligence product, collaborating with user experience (UX) and engineering teams to prototype and validate an MVP.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in technical products
- Experience in managing data products or BI solution
- Technical knowledge to influence and understand the data solution context (DBs, ETL process, BI tools, etc.)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high attention to detail.
- A great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English)
- Experience in working with AI solutions – advantage
- BSC in Engineering/Computer science – Advantage