We’re looking for a Data Product Manager to design, build, improve and leverage the data products that feed our multiple platform products, to scale and drive efficiency and growth.
As a Data Product Manager, you are responsible for initiating, executing, and managing data products and projects that will impact both the company and our customers.
You will work closely with various stakeholders, manage our data product roadmap and work with our engineering teams to develop data products - from ideation to realization and beyond
In this role, you will have an immediate measurable impact on the company’s business performance. It will require building strong relationships across all levels of the organizations and business areas.
What do we do?
Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress professionals.
Our vision is to empower web creators - developers, designers, and marketers, with the ability to create their futures one pixel at a time. We provide our users with everything they need to become successful web creators.
A new website is created every 10 seconds using Elementor!
Since we launched in Israel in 2016, we have expanded to more than 180 countries, with more than 9M websites powered by Elementor. More than 7% of all websites around the world are built using Elementor!
How do we do it?
At Elementor, we're building the future of web creation.
We’re all about empowering people, both our employees and our users.
Elementor is a place where you can truly grow.
We encourage professional development and personal growth.
Creativity, friendship, curiosity, motivation, and professionalism are the driving force behind our journey.
Elementor's constant scaling is an important aspect we take great pride in.
- Partner successfully with internal stakeholders such as Product, Engineering, BI, Analysts, Product Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance, and Marketing to drive successful product results
- Develop a strong understanding of the market, competition, ecosystem customers, and our commercial strategy
- Lead the roadmap of the data supporting the different products and own the collection of needs, prioritization of opportunities, and execution of the data deliverables.
- Own the end-to-end data product life-cycle from requirement collection to release planning and engage with data management peers to execution
- Troubleshoot data and product issues
- Monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback, and iterate the features to achieve product goals
- Take a crucial part of the business growth and success by enabling measurements and finding actionable insights, that will be embedded into the business processes (internal and external)
- You have 3+ years of experience as a product manager at a fast-paced Internet software company (advantage - experience in large-scale SAAS)
- You have a working knowledge of SQL or SQL-like data management languages and experience using BI tools
- You shine at analyzing data and are seasoned in experimentation with deep passion and curiosity, you have experience in building analytics /dashboards /data visualization-based products
- A passion for details, superb execution skills, and a hands-on approach - a must!
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals, including product, R&D, executives, business partners, and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effectively presenting to both business and technical teams.
- You are independent, self-motivated, and have the ability to multi-task – working on several projects at a time
- You’re a progressive thinker paired with strong execution - you can envision a different world and articulate a clear path to get there. You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.