- Published: November 21, 2021
As Sisense’s Engineering group, we have a development culture that is transparent, highly technical, and agile. We love innovation; we always seek better solutions and customer delight. Turning complexity into simplicity is our mission.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR R&D TEAM:
At Sisense you will learn and experience with endless best technologies and skills and will be surrounded by amazing people and have the feeling of an Impact on our product capabilities on a daily basis.
You will also be part of a strategic and creative team that provides data-driven decision-making solutions.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for an exceptional individual who will drive development efforts within the Sisense product house as well as implementation efforts with Sisense global strategic customers. You’ll become a focal point in Cloud DWH technologies front, across Customer Success globally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- Senior technical lead for the different data sources being utilized by Sisense most advanced customers from technical requirements and data pipeline design to training and solution delivery
- Execute an extensive analysis to design the solution and describe it through architecture and design artifacts
- Build data-prep best practices for technical deployments and extensive performance tests for our customers
- Work in R&D Data teams to design sophisticated and non-trivial solutions
- Work with the Data Product Managers to understand the product road-map and play an active role in defining features and changes in product requirements that influence the future customer’s usage of the product
- Coach and supervise technical team members on Cloud DWH best practices
- Present proposed solutions and maintain ongoing technical discussions with the customer across all levels
- Lead complex troubleshooting forums including communication with customers technical teams
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will be in R&D Data prep teams and take part in their scrum meetings
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense technology, how Sisense customers can utilize it and how to use it
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will do lots of hands-on exercises in order to know the ins and outs of Sisense technology
- You will be familiar with Sisense main DWH: Snowflake, Redshift, Google BigQuery, Azure synapse ...
- You will start mastering the data challenges Sisense customers face with
- You will learn Sisense ETL pipeline and help improve it
- You will learn Sisense query generation flow
- You will learn Sisense acceleration flow and help how to analyze/test and improve it
- You’ll be working with your first customers on their journey from on-prem to the cloud while building their cloud solution with Sisense
- You’ll be guiding the Customer Success team with Sisense best practices for our Cloud-native architecture and our top Cloud DWH partners
- You have hands-on experience with all of the following Cloud DWH technologies: AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery.
- You are a technical lead of all aspects for a successful implementation from requirements and design to training and delivery.
- You own the implementation and integration of complex customers’ project management such as estimation, scope management, scheduling, issue/risk management, etc.
- You have experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- Programming experience and knowledge of software development life cycle
- You’ve championed best practices for technical cloud and Kubernetes based deployments
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in English complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity.
- Ability to travel to customer locations and industry events