Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Data Engineer to work on our massive data processing and help us deliver more insights from our tens of billions of events.
- Design, Develop, implement and support robust and scalable end to end BI solutions to improve business analysis capabilities
- Integrate with various of external data sources through APIs and implement end-to-end data pipelines & ETLs
- Optimize workloads to reduce cost and improve performance
- Develop monitoring of BI infrastructure
- Own the data – Understand the data behavior include business knowledge, methodology and architecture
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineering
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- 2+ years of experience in writing ETL Processes
- Proficient in SQL
- Fast learner, team player, independent with a positive attitude and passion for data
- Experience with Google BigQuery/Snowflake/Redshift
- Experience with Cloud technology
- Experience with workflow managers such as Airflow/Luigi