We’re looking for a Data engineer to join our Data Platform team in TLV.
As part of the Data infrastructure group, you’ll be responsible for building scalable and accessible data solutions that help data consumers from around the organization produce crucial business insights.
- Build a scalable platform that draws data from multiple sources and formats, and allows for all users to easily consume it.
- Develop and manage orchestration tools, governance tools, data discovery tools, and more.
- Ensure our scalable data systems and pipelines run smoothly so that analysts, data scientists, machine learning engineers, and other stakeholders can access them effectively and efficiently.
- Help expand and optimize our data pipelines architecture.
- Take part in designing and architecting data solutions for all application requirements in a distributed microservices environment.
- 3+ years knowledge in data engineering or database development (background in the big data domain is an advantage).
- SQL expertise, working with various databases (relational and NoSQL), data warehouses, and third-party data sources and AWS cloud services
- Proficient with Python
- Adept at building, designing, and optimizing data pipelines, architecture, and data sets
- Familiarity with the data engineering tech stack: ETL and ELT tools, Airflow, Spark, Kafka
- Experience working in an agile development environment is an advantage.
- Ability to work in an office environment