DarioHealth is looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will join our team and create new data solutions, maintain existing solutions and be a focal point of all technical aspects of our data activity. As part of this position, you will develop advanced data and analytics solutions to support our analysts and production units with validated and reliable data.
- Develop and maintain DarioHealth data infrastructure.
- Develop in-house applications for providing self-service tools.
- Develop real-time data applications for production.
- Provide analysts and data scientists technical support related to data infrastructure.
- Design, build and launch new data models and visualizations in production, leveraging common development toolkits.
- Work closely with tech teams on the design and implementation of big data solutions.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- At least 2 years of proven experience with Python - a must.
- Very high level of SQL and data warehouse modeling.
- Experience with 24/7 systems and real-time analytics.
- Experience with big data solutions like BigQuery/Kafka/Kinesis.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB/Redis.
- Experience developing data pipelines with Airflow - an advantage
- Experience in the online industry.
- B.A./B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics, or equivalent.