If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We’re looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our amazing Data department and to help us taking our data platform to the next level.
What’s the job?
- End to end development of data models, from gathering the data sources, develop ETL processes and develop front end data model solutions for users, helping our clients to make smarter decisions.
- Building automated validation processes to ensure data integrity.
- Optimizing processes run-time and solving problems in a scalable manner.
- Taking full ownership of designing, building and deployment of data products.
- 3 or more years of experience BI solutions development (DWH, ETL)
- 3 or more years of experience in SQL and ETL tools like SSIS Informatica
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience with no SQL data platform like Hadoop, Neo4J
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while providing solutions for complex business requirements
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience with Python and R – big advantage
- Experience with Tabular cubes
- Experience with building automated validation processes to ensure data integrity
- Relevant Bachelor degree –preferably Industrial Engineering/ Information Systems