- Published: September 29, 2021
About The Team
Innoviz Software department is developing the state-of-the-art Software to our Lidar system for the automotive industry. The Software includes embedded code for the Lidar, algorithm and embedded development for computer vision and tools for the purpose of control and visualize. The Software Architecture team, within the SW department is in charge of the architecture definition for all SW aspects. We are looking for a top-notch Data Architect to join our growing team!
- The Data architect is responsible for the definition of the data ecosystem used by all teams in Innoviz.
- The Data architect is responsible for data flow stages from definition to architecture, include data acquisition (test cars setups, recordings etc.), Data set acceptance criteria, storage technologies, data tagging and labeling technologies, Data base technologies.
- The Data architect is responsible for definition of methods and flows for recorded data reprocessing, recordings playing techniques.
- The responsibility is cross SW department and includes various consumers (Embedded design, testing, algorithms, validation teams.
- The data architect will take responsibility to explore technologies to scale up data ecosystem to handle rapidly big data growth.
- BSc in EE or computer Science (or similar field) (MSc – advantage).
- 3-5 years of experience in architecture of embedded SW.
- Experience in big data, data base techniques, tagging and labeling – advantage.
- Experience in Computer Vision products – advantage
- Experienced data architecture specially from the automotive industry – big advantage.