LEVL’s team of talented engineers and researchers are solving some of the world’s toughest device intelligence problems. Join us and make the world of connected wireless devices safer and more trustworthy. We love brilliant ideas and we are meritocratic. You will have the autonomy to shape the future of the company, decide what technological approaches to using, and how to solve engineering problems.
What you will do:
- Take a major part in designing and implementing high throughput backend systems designed for high scale since day one.
- Lead new features and problem solving from requirements to delivery all across the product areas and technologies. No staying in one place!
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements.
- Bachelor's degree from a technical field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in software engineering with Python/GO/Java.
- Experience building and maintaining data streaming and data processing applications on a large scale.
- Experience working with building applications on top of various cloud infrastructure and services in the AWS/GCP ecosystem.
- Experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL databases on a very large scale.
- Not afraid of multi-tasking between many technologies and programming languages, each suitable for different tasks.
Bonus points for:
- Experience building insights from large-scale cloud applications.
- Experience working with large-scale data processing frameworks such as Spark / Flink / Beam.
- Experience with K8s and Kafka.