LEVL’s team of talented engineers and researchers are solving some of the world’s toughest device intelligence problems. Join us and make the world of connected wireless devices safer and more trustworthy. We love brilliant ideas and we are meritocratic. You will have the autonomy to shape the future of the company, decide what technological approaches to use, and how to solve engineering problems.
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team of tech savvys to lead the architecture, design and development of data processing platforms in a massive scale.
What you will do:
- Manage a team of highly skilled engineers to provide great technical value in a high achieving environment.
- Lead the architecture and technology stack selection in the realm of data streaming cloud technologies.
- Recruit, guide and develop team members.
- Function as a go-to tech lead for pinpointing challenges and finding creative solutions.
- Drive cloud efficiency, performance and cost optimization.
- 5 years of experience in software engineering with Python/GO/Java.
- At least 3 years of managing a team of developers while being hands-on.
- Proven track record of hiring and managing high performing engineering teams.
- Strong people skills.
- Fluent in cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Kafka and Data/ML.
- Strong background in application development, devops and system architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree from a technical field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
Bonus points for:
- Experience building and deploying scalable backend architectures.
- Experience in ML Ops data cloud pipelines and ETLs.
- Experience working with large-scale data processing frameworks such as Spark / Flink / Beam.