The Wix Data Analysis group. We are 150+ analysts who strongly believe in using analytics to understand how our users interact with our product. With over 200 million users, we collect over a billion events a day – that’s 3TB of raw data added daily! We do it all using cutting-edge technology to store, process, and visualize our data, including tools we develop ourselves as well as tools like Presto and Tableau or Power BI.
We’re looking for a Data Analytics Team Leader who wants the unique opportunity to lead our Data Analyst team and directly influence Wix’s success.
As a Data Analytics Team Lead, you will:
- Lead and manage a team of Data Analysts, including overseeing work quality.
- Be part of our leadership team, consisting of Product, R&D, UX and Marketing leaders.
- Lead data strategy: be responsible for planning, prioritizing and building the right data solutions to support business needs.
- Be a key stakeholder in data-driven decision making.
- Collaborate extensively with other data functions in Wix, including Product Data teams.
- Grow the team as needed.
- Do hands-on work, as the need arises.
A leader with at least 3 years’ related experience managing a data team. You’re experienced with very large data sets and quantitative analysis, preferably within a web or mobile company. You’re driven by business goals, and using data to drive and make the right business decisions. You’re well versed in different aspects of the data domain: Business Analysis, Data Infrastructure and Modeling.
You’re a hands-on, passionate person who likes to get to the bottom of things, is data-driven and understands the business world. Superb cross-organizational collaboration and leadership skills are a must. You can manage many different work streams at once, and you’re interested in working closely with our Product and Marketing teams to ensure a great user experience and business results.