- Published: September 17, 2021
The Marketing Data Team - a group of data analysts and engineers transforming data from millions of users who interact with Wix every day into valuable and actionable business insights. Data plays a major role in our world-class marketing activities, and we use cutting edge technologies to drive improvements in it, every step of the way. We’re focused on guiding decisions in key areas of Wix growth activities, by measuring and optimizing new channels, user journeys and marketing initiatives. We love using data to find solutions to complicated questions that help drive Wix’s long-term growth.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our team, and influence and drive our marketing strategy and success.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will:
- Partner with different marketing teams to design, execute, measure and improve the impact of our marketing efforts
- Analyze and process tons and tons of data, and use it to give actionable insights to the business, with the end goal of driving brand recognition, growth and engagement.
- Develop and run quantitative analysis, reports, and more with the end goal of supporting our marketing efforts.
- Produce automated tools and dashboards to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key metrics and experiment results.
- Be the data and analytical lead on all kinds of projects, while working closely with teams throughout the marketing department.
- Optimize the core business model of Wix.
Fully proficient in SQL, with high-level analytical and problem solving skills, and exceptional attention to detail. You know how to put your business judgment and strategic thinking to work in a fast-paced field, thriving in the place where data, product and marketing meet. Your measurement tactics make you very effective when it comes to aligning to a company’s goals and strategy. Plus, you’re an excellent communicator with great time management skills, and a passion for analytics and data.Experienced in quantitative analysis (preferably for an Internet company) or working in an online environment? Worked with large data sets and distributed computing tools (Hadoop, Pig, Spark, etc)? Programming experience in Python/R? Those are all advantages!