Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!Check out our values
What’s the job?
- Be a part of an innovative Operation and Services Analytics team
- Provide accurate and user-friendly data models, insight, reports, and dashboards.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in the company, such as Operations, BizDev, Product, Tech and Program Managers, and assist with data needs to optimize decision making process.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and suggest ideas to improve efficiency.
- Degree in Statistics/Software Engineering/computer science /Industrial Engineering/Mathematics or another quantitative field - Must
- At least 4 years of experience in an analytical role- Must
- 2+ years experience in quantitative analysis- Must
- At least 4 years’ experience using statistical computer languages (Python, R etc.) – Must
- Expert SQL skills including ETL development (SSIS)- Must
- Experience working with data infrastructure teams
- Expert visualizing and presenting data insight to stakeholders using Power BI, yellowfin, tableau etc.
- Expert in data model design using DAX and merging multiple data sources in one dashboard
- Strong analytic and technical orientation
- High level of English
- Independent, initiative, detail-oriented
Not a must but will be an advantage:
- Experience working with KPI Metrics and SLA
- Experience in Financial Services or FinTech companies
- Leading a cross departments analytics project
- Familiar with MongoDB – Advantage
- Experience Big data infrastructure and tools experience - Advantage
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.