If you’re the kind of person that loves to get thing done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
What’s the job?
- Be a part of an innovative Operation and Services Analytics team
- Provide accurate and user-friendly data models, insight, reports, and dashboards.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in the company, such as Business Operations, BizDev, Product, Tech and Program Managers, and assist with data needs to optimize decision making process.
- Initiate an lead ML/AI process – you will have the option to invite process optimization using statistical models with a huge impact of the company.
- You will lead a team to support a globally operations structure
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and suggest ideas to improve efficiency.
- Degree in Statistics/Software Engineering/computer science /Industrial Engineering/Mathematics or another quantitative field - Must
- At least 4 years of experience in an analytical role and quantitative analysis- Must
- 2+ years experience in leading an analysts team
- At least 4 years experience using statistical computer languages (Python, R etc.) – Must
- At least 4 years experience developing a statistical and stochastically model - Must
- Expert SQL skills - Must
- Experience visualizing and presenting data insight to stakeholders using Power BI, tableau etc.
- Strong analytic and technical orientation
- High level of English
- Independent, initiative, detail-oriented
Not a must but will be an advantage:
- Experience working with KPI Metrics and SLA
- Experience in Financial Services or FinTech companies
- Leading a cross departments analytics project
- Big data infrastructure and tools experience - advantage