Namogoo is hiring a Data Analyst Team Leader to drive analytical innovation across our data analytics team. As the Data Analyst Team Leader, you will be at the core of all data-related activity, at a company that has taken data to the extreme.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 2 + years’ experience managing data analysts/ business analysts.
- 3 +years’ experience as a data analyst.
- Extensive experience in data analysis with SQL.
- The ability to take a business challenge, transform it into a plan and lead execution.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/similar field.
- Ability to see the “big picture”.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working directly with product and R&D.
What You'll Do:
- Perform deep analysis and forecasting to build decision models.
- Automate analysis and pipelines via sql and python based ETL framework.
- Manage top talents and grow the team with your vision.
- Influence strategic decisions, define business and operational requirements and deliver visibility for chosen KPI's.
- Serve as the link between our strong software development team and our high-profile global clients from a data perspective.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!