- Published: June 1, 2021
Playtika is looking for a highly talented People Analyst to join our incredible team!
As People Analyst, you will be a key role in our HR Department and will be responsible for transforming HR data and organizational data into actionable and smart insights that drive strategic initiatives forward.
- Provide data analysis to encourage data-driven decision-making with internal stakeholders, including senior Playtika management.
- Design, generate and present a variety of reports that support organizational processes and facilitate ongoing improvement.
- Improve access and visibility to our data by data visualizations - using BI tools
- Constantly monitor our organizational data and provide insights in real-time to help us achieve our goals.
- Build forecast models in various HR fields such as workforce planning, retention, recruitment, performance evaluations, talent management, and more.
- Design and implement new organizational data processes from the aspects of users, Information systems, and databases.
- Works with information-systems team and define data structure requirements and needs for the different HR systems
- Work closely with different levels of managers to Implement HR analytics tools.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and problem solver abilities for HR Management, HR Business Partners, OD, Recruitment, Comp & Ben, and other HR functions.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Business Analyst / Data Analyst / BI role.
- BA/BSc. in Industrial Eng./Computer Science/Economics or other quantitative fields
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of data, paying attention to details
- Experience working with BI / Data Visualization tools (Tableau or similar BI tool)
- Expert in SQL with experience in complex data sets
- Strong Excel skills
- Data storytelling, including visualization and PowerPoint skills.
- Python or any other programming language – Big Advantage
- Great communication skills – someone who can turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Experience working with HR systems (Oracle, Comeet) – Advantage
- Experience in People Analytics or in the field of HR – Advantage
- Trustworthy and able to maintain a high level of discretion in working with sensitive and highly confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew