UVEye is looking to hire a data analyst to join our forming data team. You will manage our master data set, develop reports, work closely with our data scientists and troubleshoot data issues. To do well in this role, you need a very fine eye for detail, proven experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets, and supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment - including data sources, security and metadata, and troubleshooting as needed
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- B.Sc. in computer science / Industrial engineering
- Over 3 years of experience as a data analyst and managing large-scale databases.
- Experience analyzing existing tools and databases and providing software solution recommendations. Python - must
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases (MongoDB - advantage)
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.