Atidot is a fast growing InsurTech start-up building an innovative AI, Machine Learning platform aiming to change the life insurance industry.
We are helping insurers to become data-driven and produce insights to inform decision making and drive new business strategies at the corporate level.
We're growing and looking for a self-motivated individual with strong technical skills to work in a fast-paced environment in our R&D department.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for all things data - from owning our data platform through owning analytic dashboards and extracting our KPIs, through analyzing for opportunities and guiding the algorithms, to data-driven logic that powers our products.
In this role, you will need to know how to look and utilize the small details in order to create the big picture. Prioritising tasks and quickly understanding client needs will prove a crucial aspect. Love for raw data is also necessary, along with a keen sense of curiosity and eagerness to learn new things on a daily basis.
What you'll do:
- Being part of the data team, assist in building and implementing customer churn model, forecasting, segmentation, classification and regression models
- Clean, transform and ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing
- Collect and analyze external data in preparation for integrating our models
- Analyze large volumes of complex data that requires consideration of multiple factors to interpret the information
- Understand the business process and the story behind the data
What are we looking for:
- 3+ years of industry experience as Data Analyst in a DS team
- Passion for data
- Good Python and SQL skills
- Strong abilities in data exploration, analysis, and visualization
- Team player, positive attitude, collaborative, good communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, with experience breaking down a large problem into smaller, manageable components. Makes things happen
- English is a must
It will also be great if you have:
- Experience in Insurance or Fintech
- Experience working with reporting tools such as PowerBi/Tableau