We are looking for a sharp data analyst that will join our AI team and help us bring meaningful insights to the table.
You will work with top AI researchers, software developers, biologists, business leaders and customers to better understand our proprietary data and in order to develop our breakthrough Chip on Chip platform.
Data analyst provides expertise to integrate business data, functions and systems.
This is a magnificent chance to join a leading technological company from an early stage and make a true impact.
- E2E ownership of data analysis cycle: infrastructure, tooling, visualisation, reports
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to improve our data acquisition platform
- Establish standards, guidelines, procedures and other infrastructures necessary to support the integration of data.
- Provide expertise on database management and design to drive integration of our proprietary, functions, and systems.
- Resolve performance problems.
- 3+ years of experience in statistical analysis
- BSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar field
- Solid understanding and experience in statistical analysis
- Excellent Coding skills in Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a strong contributing member of a small R&D team
- Ability to take it from research to production
- Familiarity with packages like Pandas, Numpy, sklearn
- Gets things done attitude
- Fun to work with!
- Familiarity with Biological processes
- Familiarity with packages like Torch, Keras