We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Marketing & Business Data Analyst who will play an extremely important role in driving the value creation for our Fortune 500 clients and leading our growth and success.
You will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams, and build breakthrough approaches and solutions to uncover consumer digital behavioral patterns and translate these into client opportunities and threats.
- Analyze consumer digital data to uncover digital behavior patterns
- Value creation for the customer based on the Data collected.
- Conduct market research for client industries
- Build behavioral models based on market research
- Lead projects end-to-end including data analysis, product requirements, and delivery of weekly business recommendations to clients
- Work with multiple functions within the organization including Customer Success, Product, R&D
- Support product development and internal tools from the data perspective
- Build and maintain dashboards client dashboards
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as Industrial engineering or similar.
- 1-2 years of experience with SQL and NoSQL skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Ability to initiate and drive projects from beginning to end with minimal guidance
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple client-facing business recommendations
- Ability to think outside the box, challenge current practices, and bring ideas to the table
- Ability to become a subject matter expert across multiple industries and disciplines
- Quick learner and a team player
- Analytical yet strategic thinker
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Consulting background - advantage
- Digital marketing experience - strong advantage
- Python, or any other scripting language - advantage
- Fluent English - written and spoken