LEVL’s research team is looking for an outstanding Data Analyst to join our research team!
This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast-growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas.
What you will do:
- Produce intelligence outputs to provide an accurate description of the current system performance and system error analysis.
- Produce actionable intelligence information for delivery to colleagues and customers.
- Leverage internal and external resources to research system error scenarios.
- Work with the team to improve and expand the toolset.
- Interact with the development and research teams in order to achieve optimal system performance.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Analyst working with large-scale data.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Python and SQL.
- Statistical analysis capabilities used for generating and presenting meaningful conclusions.
- Ability to research and characterize system issues.
- Investigative and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities.
- Experience exploring network data using Wireshark - advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.