Do you ever have the feeling of “running in neutral”? Keep reading!We're Hexa3d. A hyper-growth start-up, currently focusing on recruiting his future generation. We believe that for building the best organizational culture, we should focus on seeing the person behind the resume before any requirement.
That's why, we're looking for extremely passionate team players, with the relevant qualities that will push us forward.The ideal Hexagon is an independent creative mind, with a constant desire for improvement and endless enthusiasm to grow. Furthermore, we're looking for leaders, those kinds of people who can handle the toughest challenges while taking full ownership of the results.
How will your day-to-day as a Hexagon is going to be like?
As one of the first employees in the Data department, you'll get a new idea of what it means to boost your day-to-day from 2D toward three D’s:
- Draw your career path based on your desire and strengths while getting the best guidance from professionals like you.
- Develop your professional skills with a daily combination of building from scratch, strategic planning, and execution (Or, push yourself to the edge of your comfort zone).
- Discover your special contribution toward building together a giant spaceship, up to NSDQ and beyond, while leaving your creativity - In and your fears of making mistakes - Out
Oh, and If you wondered what we do, we’re building The Machine which takes every 2D image and converts it into a 3D model.
Who are you?
We're looking for an independent data enthusiast who eats SQL for breakfast, and reads Tableau (or any other visualization tool) instead of a newspaper, to explore our data and make a significant impact on our product.
Additionally, As a business/data analyst in a hyper-growing startup, you will be responsible for proactively planning & performing a wide range of complex business analyses. Also, you'll provide impactful insights, communicate them to all functions across Hexa, build data models & automated dashboards based on demand.
Are you a real Hexagon? (Or, job requirements)We're looking for individuals who fit our unique Hexagonic culture, i.e., self-starters, like-minded, autodidactic people that are all focused on persona, team, and company growth. Also, you'll have:
- At least 3 years in a BI / Data / Business Analyst role.
- Advanced experience with SQL and, Data Visualization tools (Tableau – an advantage).
- Familiar with A/B Testing best practices and the ability to get quick and precise insights.
- Self-learner, a proactive analyst within the ability to take ownership of data processes.
- Great communication skills with an ability to translate complex analytic conclusions to simple business insights.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment, independently & as part of a team.
- Experience working at a B2B & B2C company.
- Familiarity with Python.
- Experience with data modeling & schema design in data warehouses.
- Experience with statistical analysis.