- Published: August 28, 2021
ironSource Aura is seeking an experienced and data-driven Data Analyst to join our growing team.
Our BI team is a core business & data oriented team in Ironsource that leading BI solutions to various products that drive content recommendations to over 200M active devices around the world.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll analyze our data and mine insights that will make a major impact on ironSource success. You’ll lead E2E projects, work on requirements, design the solution, develop complex ETLs, and visualize the actionable insights.
You’ll work directly with cross-functional teams, and both internal and external customers to understand the business needs to better prepare you to provide reliable and creative BI solutions.
If you’re sharp with technical skills, love analytical thinking, and passionate about data, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
Turn billions of daily events into critical information, business insights, and graphical dashboards that will help make a meaningful impact on our business.
- Create real value from data and communicate it to the various stakeholders; Work closely with Management, R&D, Sales, DS, Product etc.
- Analyze internal and external data sources to reach actionable recommendations for business decisions.
- Design and create BI ETL’s, reports, and dashboards that will provide insights about the product and business performance.
- Work with a variety of relational and non-relational databases (Redshift, MySQL, MemSQL and others).
- Develop ETL processes using different tools (Pentaho, Airflow, Python, Jenkins, and others).
- Design and develop data visualization (Tableau, Quicksight and others).
- 1+ years experience working as a Data/BI Analyst
- Passionate about data with strong analytical & technical skills
- Ability to collect, organize, and analyze a significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced knowledge in SQL
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience working with ETL tools (Pentaho, Python, Jenkins or other)
- Experience analyzing and transforming data into impactful visual insights (Tableau, Quicksight or other)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and drive them to completion
- ability to think critically when leading projects and take an initiative approach - a must
- Knowledge of Python (or similar languages) for data manipulation & analysis.
- Experience with AWS solutions
- Experience working with big data in a high scale environment
- Experience in the online advertising industry.
Data analysis, Excel, SQL, Data, BI, AWS, Airflow, Redshift, Analyst, Tableau, ETL