Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
The data analysis team is responsible for analyzing the quality of the digital experience data generated by our advanced visitor activity tracker. As Data Analysis Team Lead, you will lead and mentor a team of data analysts, working closely with an awesome group of engineers, data scientists and product managers. The complexity and richness of our platform requires advanced analytical skills, a solid business perspective and excellent customer relationship skills – in order to ensure that we are delivering exactly what our customers need.
What You’ll Do
- Manage, train and mentor a team of data analysts.
- Define advanced analysis and automated validation processes, in order to analyze massive datasets and ensure their quality and accuracy.
- Establish metrics and KPIs for success that reflect our customers’ needs.
- Understand customer business use cases and needs, and suggest new and innovative ways to leverage Convizit’s unique data to create value for them.
- Improve the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of our existing processes, and suggest new processes and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with technical teams in order to improve the product.
- Regularly communicate the status of team activities to management.
- Ensure customer success by working directly with customers in the areas of understanding their needs, assisting them to implement and leverage the data Convizit provides them, and verifying ongoing data quality.
- B.Sc. in Data Science, Data Analysis, Exact Sciences or similar field
- 3+ years of experience as a Team Leader of data analysts or similar
- 5+ years of proven experience in data analysis, preferably of customer/behavioral data
- Programming experience in scripting languages, such as Python
- High proficiency in SQL and advanced data querying
- Experience with data validation and process automation
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to summarize and present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Fluency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Qlik and SiSense
- Experience working with product and marketing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude and Heap – an advantage
- Familiarity with data engineering approaches (Spark, ETL processes, etc.) and DWH modeling – an advantage
Who You Are
- A leader with a broad vision who gets things done
- Responsible and accountable
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Perceptive and curious, with a sharp eye for detail
- A clear thinker with excellent communication skills
- A great teammate who loves to collaborate with coworkers and customers
- A person with strong organizational skills and a business mindset
- A person who adapts quickly to changes and thrives in a fast-paced environment