As a CyOps Analyst, you will be investigating security alerts from the Cynet platform in order to detect threats and conduct live incident response engagements, investigating and analyzing programs and software using analysis programs to identify threats and classify malware based on previous threats and commonalities, investigating and issuing threat intelligence and malware analysis report. The SOC works closely with the research team to perform tests and uncover new attack vectors to enhance, develop, and configure threat hunting tools. Additional responsibilities include:
- Identifying unknown threats for our global clients through advanced threat hunting services to complement the standard Security Operations Center services.
- Performing analysis and forensics on security threats, malware and attacks in the wild, using industry standard platforms and tools.
- 1+ year of technical experience within the network, IT, or cyber security domains.
- Ability to work through shifts at a 24/7 SOC service.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS).
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Ability to understand and learn complex technological systems and identify critical areas
- Exceptional analytical skills, creative out-of-the-box thinking, analytical mindset with research orientation
- Strong presentations and training skills.
- Experience in operating security tools (e.g. FW, IDS, SIEM, Endpoint protection).
- Working as an analyst in a Cyber SOC - advantage.
- Experience in exposing and exploiting vulnerabilities – advantage.
Cynet is a technology-oriented company continuously looking for new ways to innovate the Cybersecurity world. Our main priority is to defend our customers from any harm in the vast digital ocean. But Cynet is more than just a product, we are a family. We value each one of our members and their inputs. Cynet is a place where your work will have a direct impact on the way we service our customers.