- Published: August 19, 2021
* Team8 Portfolio Company
Cyberpion actively analyzes online assets while considering their connection to other assets. Its Discover-Monitor-Secure technology considers the entire infrastructure supply chain: web, cloud, DNS and PKI infrastructures on which the security of the organization’s assets depends. The SaaS solution continuously searches for assets and their connections, detects changes that affect the security of the organization, and provides alerts and protection.
Cyberpion was established by veterans in the cyber security arena and is trusted by companies across a range of industries such as banks, insurance, telecom, media, retail and energy, including Fortune 500 companies.
The company draws on top talent and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Calcalist as “The Next Big Thing – Cyber" and won the first place graded by the top VC's. Cyberpion is looking for a talented, enthusiastic R&D Team Leader to join its Tel-Aviv office and growing Management team, developing new features and capabilities in Cyberpion's SaaS product.
- Leading design and development of some of our core products, end to end, with high-quality standards
- Building and developing the team, including mentoring and code reviews
- Performing effective and detailed project planning, identifying risks and building mitigation plans.
- Leading the team in agile methods, and quickly adapting to changes while maintaining contact with the roadmap.
- Taking part in developing the world’s leading ecosystem-security solution
- Great leadership, management and communication skills
- 5+ years of hands-on development
- 2+ years as full stack Team leader
- Experience with cloud environments (preferably Azure)
- Experience in container solutions and Microservices architecture over K8S or OpenShift - In production environment
- Deep understanding of network protocols and web security
- Experience with python - a must
- Experience with CI/CD processes - Advantage
- Excellent coding skills with a good understanding of large-scale architecture and design patterns
- B.A or B.S.C in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Highly self-motivated person, fast learner, and independent