- Published: August 20, 2021
* Team8 Portfolio Company
Cyberpion actively analyzes online assets while considering their connection to other assets. Its Discover-Monitor-Secure technology considers the entire infrastructure supply chain: web, cloud, DNS and PKI infrastructures on which the security of the organization’s assets depends. The SaaS solution continuously searches for assets and their connections, detects changes that affect the security of the organization, and provides alerts and protection.
Cyberpion was established by veterans in the cyber security arena and is trusted by companies across a range of industries such as banks, insurance, telecom, media, retail and energy, including Fortune 500 companies.
The company draws on top talent and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Calcalist as “The Next Big Thing – Cyber" and won the first place graded by the top VC's. Cyberpion is looking for a talented Pre-sales and Customer success engineer to join its Tel-Aviv office to lead the technical side of both pre- and post-sale customer engagements.
As Pre-sales and Customer success engineer, you'll be meeting various stakeholders and speak to their level of understanding and concerns, from hands-on cyber security researchers, to Appsec and incident response managers, to CISOs in large corporations.
You must be deeply immersed in web technologies and with a significant prior exposure to the way cyber security is being practiced in modern companies and enterprises.
You will interact with sales and marketing, product management and R&D teams. In this role you'll need to master all tech aspects of the platform and product capabilities. If you love working in a fast-paced environment and you are a people person, this role is for you!
- Deliver presentations and demos to prospective customer
- Manage and lead Proof-of-Concept engagements
- Work closely with sales executive to close sales opportunities and meet sales quotas
- Create market-facing content (posts, blogs, vlogs, articles) on aspects of Ecosystem Security
- Manage the delivery of post-sales customer success engagements, including custom implementations and integrations
- 2+ years in a customer-facing technical role
- Previous experience interacting with enterprise IT organizations
- Previous experience presenting complex enterprise solutions to various stakeholders
- Experience creating market-facing content (presentations, posts, blogs)
- Proven deep technical understanding of core web technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, HTML, PKI)
- Proven understanding and experience with cloud computing
- Proven understanding of Web Security concerns, requirements and technologies
- Proven experience interacting programmatically with Web APIs
- Proven ability to create and execute Shell, PowerShell and/or Python scripts
- High proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Experience selling cyber security - advantage
- Experience with SIEM implementations - advantage