- Published: September 9, 2021
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with ActiveFence’s prospects to deeply understand their Trust & Safety operations, goals, and challenges.
- Become our customers’ trusted advisor and consultant, from first interaction all the way to a successful partnership.
- Tailor and present an optimal solution for each customer's needs.
- Be the project’s internal quarterback, representing the customer’s voice and needs within ActiveFence. Align with all teams to support sales opportunities and future projects.
- Plan and execute cyber solutions for Trust & Safety based on ActiveFence's technology and capabilities, as managed services
- Grow to become the ActiveFence product expert.
- Write dedicated commercial documents and present them to potential and existing clients.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence, and R&D teams.
ActiveFence is the leader in online integrity, empowering trust & safety and other abuse prevention professionals through proactive detection of malicious activities on the internet, at scale. Merging AI-powered technologies with world-class intelligence, ActiveFence protects billions of people worldwide from violent extremism, disinformation, child abuse, fraud, and other harms on the internet.
- At least 3 years of experience in Solution Engineering, Presale Engineering, Customer Success or Product Management at cyber-security companies.
- Perfect English - written & verbal.
- Mission-oriented and passionate about doing good.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, communication and storytelling skills.
- Experience working at, or with, tech enterprises.
- Excellent project management skills
- Tech-savvy, able to deeply understand complicated topics and convey them in a simple manner to an audience.
- Experience working at early-stage companies.
- Experience in any of the following: OSINT, mobile, counter-terrorism, disinformation, online marketing, consulting.
- Experience in any of the following: Consulting, Product management or Product marketing.
- Entrepreneurial experience.