SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
SolarEdge is looking for Cyber Security Specialist to join our amazing team!
We are looking for a talented, team-person who will join our Cyber Security team and help us tackle the toughest security challenges in our network and systems.
In this role, you will take a major part in our efforts to build and maintain SolarEdge’s security infrastructure, design secured architecture, enforce security best-practices and automate security process.
This role is an team member in our engineering and architecture team. You will be a part of a team that is focused on leading the security across the organization by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing security technologies.
The Cyber Security team is composed of strong and experienced security engineers, responsible for defining the security strategy and managing all of SolarEdge’s on-premise and public cloud security infrastructure.
What Will you be doing:
- Define and maintain, as part of a core team of experts, the security policies and requirements for SolarEdge Solutions, Information Technology and Systems (IT&S), within SolarEdge’s global security policy
- Provide guidance and support to customers in deployment of security solutions
- Design architecture, setting up and maintaining security systems
- Ensure data protection, both on-premises and in the cloud
- Verify and enforce SolarEdge’s IT&S security policy, security requirements and robustness levels
- Develop security-by-design solutions in the company, by enforcing security measures in our environment
- Identify and evaluate potential security gaps and threats
- Research new innovative methodologies and technologies
- Proven hands-on experience of 3+ years in cyber security/systems/computer networks, with emphasis on the security domain.
- Experience with one or more of the following solutions : DLP, NAC, CASB , Data Protection tools, Email security .
- Good knowledge of IT systems and security controls
- Relevant certification in cyber security (CISO, CISSP, etc.). in computer science or other technological degrees/ graduation of a technological military unit- an advantage.
- Proficiency in English
- Hands-on, proven ability to deliver
- Autonomous worker, willing to take ownership and lead
- Enjoy continuous learning about new technologies
- Strong collaboration & communication skills