- Published: September 23, 2021
When was the last time you had the chance to uncover a new, unknown cyber threat?
In Cognyte’s Cyber Security Methodology team, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that!
The Cyber Security Methodology team is looking for an experienced, talented Cyber Security Specialist who will lead cyber security investigations in various networks as well as provide our customers with professional training on Cognyte's cyber security solutions.
Join us and be an integral part of a team of professionals, working together with the Research and Product teams to leverage Cognyte’s security solutions
As part of the job you will:
- Provide Cognyte’s cyber security solutions training to Cognyte's customers, worldwide.
- Develop Threat Hunting analytics by analyzing advanced cyber threats.
- Conduct cyber security investigations in various networks using Cognyte’s cyber security solutions as part of Proof of Value (POV) activities.
- 3+ years of proven technical experience within the cyber security domain.
- Strong understanding of OS internals (Windows and/or Linux) and network protocols.
- Strong presentation and training skills.
- Experience in conducting cyber investigations and incident response activities.
- Experience in defining Threat Hunting analytics (network and endpoints).
- Willingness to travel occasionally (up to 20%).